You want to start exercising. You need training motivation to keep your training consistent over time Then we have some tips!!
1. Work out together with others
2. Home training which provides more flexibility
Start with a training program
4. Use one training diary , and an exercise diary with app whether you want to do it digitally. Check out our free exercise diaryhere!
5. Buy equipment to provide motivation and more opportunities for exercises. For example training elastic
6. Get Personal Trainer
7. Start with online training program , where someone can hold you "responsible" for the training.
Exercise clothes can also give a motivation boost, and here we have a lot to offer!
# 1 Workout clothes
Exercise clothing not only improves performance during a workout, but it can really give a motivation boost to get started. If you feel good and comfortable, you will have a positive mindset that helps you put more energy into reaching your goal. We have everything you need to get the complete training outfit, see our selectionhere.
A matching training set in a trendy design is currently very popular. With high-waisted tights, you can use a sports bra as an upper. If you still feel more comfortable with a top on the outside, we recommend Gym Tank Top. Ours tights are not transparent and squat proof, so you can feel comfortable during your workout.
# 2 Sneakers
Good sneakers can be crucial for performance and maximum performance during a workout. We have developed sneakers that are on a par with renowned Hoka when it comes to cushioning. The shoes are perfect for running both on a treadmill and in terrain.
# 3 Accessories for training
You will find a practical gym bag for storing the most essential things for the workouthere. If you need to store keys or other small items during the actual training session, our practical wristband is recommended.